Thursday, August 19, 2010

WOW!

That's all I can say! WOW!!! God is so good!!!! The support we're receiving!!! AMAZING! The encouragement - you're all so incredible! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for forwarding us on to your friends & families! We're receiving emails almost daily from people we don't even know!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Because of YOU - Children are going to have FAMILIES!!! I can't stop pinching myself! My family was and is SUCH an incredible support system. I can't imagine not having them in my life! Cheering me on....encouraging me...loving me through my mistakes...laughing over all our shared history! Can you even IMAGINE?!?!?!

I remember the first picture we ever saw of Ellie....she looked so empty...

8 months and 1 family later....
WHAT a difference a family makes!

Join us in praying for the Knox family as they embark on the world's biggest yard sale/adoption fundraiser this weekend!!!!

Let the heavens open Lord & rain down your provision on them!!!

WOOO HOOOOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment